I’m back! If you read my earlier post today, you’ll know a little history about this card. I originally started to make this card for the Mojo Monday challenge but the sketch required a ribbon that obscurred the DP more than I liked. I think this paper from Prima Papers is too pretty to cover up.
The image I’m using is from Lili of the Valley’s last release. I used PTI’s border die and butterfly die. I used two embossing folders – large dots and script both of them from Cuttlebug. I used a gel pen to add the dots on the scalloped mat and added stickles to add a little sparkle to my little fairy.
I think one of the things I enjoy the most about card making is I may have an idea of what I want my card to look like but often times the finished product looks completely different but even better than what I imagined.
Thanks for stopping by! Dee